Merry Christmas!!! Soon to be anyway!
I’m excited to do your child’s Christmas session. Big Tessa here is modeling on the backdrop.
Now a few things to keep in mind please:
- The backdrop has warm tones in it: greens, yellows, etc. I’d consider dressing your child in something neutral (perhaps cream colored, browns, etc)
- Don’t worry, Big Tessa won’t be in the picture! Neither will the blanket
- The box “might” be in the picture. If it’s not, a wood stool will be for your child. Leaning towards the stool at this time.
- Still working on Christmas props. So far we have a tree, small lantern, and some other winter/ Christmas props. The tree is a smaller “organic” looking tree. I also have some dark brown christmas bells for the tree. I might position the tree behind the wood chest, and put some smaller christmas props in the front. Still considering a smaller Santa Clause or other material figure to sit on the box with the child.
- You can expect the studio logo (artists signature) in the bottom right as with the fall photos.
- Don’t forget custom cards are available for purchase in addition to prints.
Last but certainly not least, thanks for supporting me and my work. I love working with your child. IF you have any questions, please email me.